Monday, June 8, 2009

birthday


HELLO! I am going to tell you about my birthday.I had lots of presents , I WAS SO SURPRISED! I thought there was no birthday cake. But after my brother's conversation i saw a birthday cake right on the table. And my sister ordered some pizzas while i was waiting for the party to start. Before the party ended my brother came to visit to give the gifts. he gave me and my sister a present. I really liked the party. Before i got home from school i was so excited during .P.E. . I was so happy by the day after my birthday. THE PRESENT I GOT. . water gun , stationaries , spinner , toy car , water bottle , sticker magic , spray magic pen and pen.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Term of Use

My Life Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino